This Conditioning Shampoo by SOTAH is the first step to bringing hydration back into your hair from the roots to the ends, while deeply cleansing it at the same time. Regardless of how difficult your hair texture is, this Conditioning Shampoo will make it more manageable. Even if you have extremely curly hair, this product (which is sulfate and paraben free) will open the curl and compliment the hair by extending time between salon services on chemically straightened hair.
For complete results, follow with our Moisture Boost Conditioner.
- Helps extend the time between straightening and keratin treatments
- Defines the curls or waves, still giving you the ability to achieve a smoother, straighter approach if desired
- Sulfate free, meaning it can be safely used on hair treated with Keratin and Smoothing treatments without stripping affects
- Infuses a natural shine on to the hair
- An answer to what virgin hair it looking for: manageability
- Complements multiple hair textures
Water, Cocamidopropyl Betaine (plant based), Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate (plant based), Sodium Isostearoyl Lactylate, Cetrimonium Chloride, Hydroxypropyl Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Panthenol (Provitamin B5), Sodium PCA (moisturizer based on amino acid; present in skin as a component of natural moisturizing factors), Glycol, Distearate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Glycerin, Avena Sativa (Oat) Extract, Silicone Quaternium-18, Trideceth-6, Trideceth-12, Fragrance, Sodium Polyaspartate, Citric Acid